Primary Storage Infrastructure Workshop
- Current business needs
- Data lifecycle management
- Emerging technologies
- Cloud data management
WWT's architecturally independent, multi-vendor approach and flash lab capabilities within the ATC provide customers with the ability and opportunity to rapidly adopt new enterprise storage capabilities. WWT's Primary Storage Infrastructure Workshop provides an opportunity to dive deep into the topics of flash, storage network and NVMe with WWT experts.
This workshop will provide you with:
- An understanding of your current storage environment or new site goals
- A greater understanding of storage network options
- A survey of the latest flash offerings available today including roadmaps
- Hybrid and multi-cloud capabilities of each offering
- Examples of prior customer proofs of concept, popular use cases, business challenges, test plans and scorecard outcomes
The benefits of WWT's Primary Storage Infrastructure Workshop will help you increase your speed to solution. WWT's substantial investment in technical resources and ATC flash lab capabilities allow our customers to design, build and deploy an optimal enterprise storage solution significantly faster than they could do on their own.