This lab aims to demonstrate how fast and effective it can be to implement Netskope Security Service Edge (SSE) as part of your security stack. This lab should demonstrate how, in combination with Cisco SD-WAN, Netskope SSE can secure your branch internet access and secure your remote workforce.
For Cisco SD-WAN, you will learn:
- Setting up tunnels to the Netskope cloud with the SIG feature template.
- Routing internet-bound traffic to SIG tunnels.
- Using a data policy to direct specific traffic to SIG tunnels.
- Monitoring tunnels using the CLI and vManage GUI.
For Netskope, you will learn:
- Setting up users and network locations.
- Creating a tunnel configuration and choosing POPs.
- Creating Secure Web Gateway rules.
- Creating Data Loss Prevention rules.
- Creating a Netskope Publisher and how it works with ZTNA.
- Steering traffic using client templates.